My Political Compass

A friend of mine sent me this political test on Political Compass. It's a 6-page questionnaire about your views about various personal, social and economic matters. The main idea is that the traditional "Left versus Right" description of political worldviews is highly inadequate, mainly because it does not differentiate between personal and economic issues. Results:

My political compass:

Economic Left/Right: 3.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.85

No surprise here: I am solidly in the middle of the Libertarian Right quadrant, what is generally known as socially liberal, fiscally conservative. I share the Reason magazine's motto: Free markets, free minds.

There is also the World's Smallest Political Quiz with the same general idea.

Both are highly recommended.

Comments

Popular Posts