Mount Wachusett Hike

We had a great hike yesterday at Mount Wachusett. It was a perfect Fall day. After a spectacular drive thru the Impressionist painting of vivid Fall colors we hiked up Wachusett. We came here two years ago and a lot has happened in those two years for me physically. I have been doing TaeKwonDo and lost 11 pounds. I could feel the difference. It was a piece of cake hiking up. We had great views from the top, including a clear view of Boston skyline some 50 miles away!

Then came my favorite part. Aseem and I ran down the mountain. It was exhilarating to run down the steep trail and still feel in control of my motion. It's something I could not have done two years ago. It was a blast!

Comments

Feeling nice reading this. Keep it up and keep having such blasts.

It was also a good opportunity to see Manisha and kids.

Dmel
MP said…
Hey Dmel, done any hikes lately? Anyway, the fronts of my thighs are sore today from the running down the mountain! But even that feeling of soreness is enjoyable to me...

Popular Posts